Ready to advance your career in the landscape industry?
Join our Team!
Highly competitive pay based on experience.
Bonus Programs, Paid Time Off.
Education and Training:
1. High School or GED
2. Pesticide 3.0 license
3. Valid Wisconsin driver’s license
Experience: 3 years professional application experience
1. Knowing how to operate push spreader, riding spreader and liquid spreader.
2. Being able to lift 50+ lbs
- Having all needed materials- product, posting signs, pesticide reports, and plastic door bags
- Fertilizing the correct house or business
- Posting signs in correct spots
- Properly completing paperwork, daily sheets, and truck checklist
- Notifying customers/neighbors before application when needed
- Maintaining equipment and trucks and keeping trucks fueled
- Knowing the difference between a plant and a weed
- Ability to identify insects and disease in turf
- Ability to follow directions/GPS to get to job site.
- Turning in all receipts and paperwork in envelope at end of day